BS1363-2 British Standard Plug And Socket-Outlets Gauge
we could provide all kinds of BS1363 gauge,EN5007 gauge,AS NZS3112 gauge,DIN49441 GAUGE,and more different international standards test gauges.
BS1363-2 British Standard Plug and Socket-Outlets Gauge
British standards test gauge is strictly designed and manufactured according to the relevant standard requirements of BS1363-2.
This plug and socket test gauge is mainly used to test and inspect whether the structure and size of plugs and sockets conform to BS1363-2 standards. And the mainly application industries is electronics, electrical appliances, plugs and sockets and other similar areas.
Figure 1 — Test pin
2a)Apparatus for mechanical strength test on resilient covers 2b)Hardwood block for Figure 2a)
Figure 11 — Go gauge for socket-outlet
Figure 12 — Contact test gauge
Figure 13 — Test apparatus and circuit for use with contact and non-contact gauges
Figure 14 — Non-contact test gauge
Figure 15 — Turning moment gauge
Figure 16 — Withdrawal pull gauges for effectiveness of contact
Figure 18 — Apparatus for flexing test
Figure 19 — Solid link for test on fuse clips
Figure 20 — Tumbling barre
Figure 21 — Pendulum impact test
Figure 22 — Arrangements for mechanical strength test for portable socket-outlets
Figure 23 — Apparatus for pressure test
Figure 24 — Apparatus for ball pressure test
Figure 28 — Calibrated link
Figure 29 — Calibration jig for calibrated link
Figure 30 — Test plug for temperature rise
1. Socket contacts gauge (BS1363Figure 12), it is a standard measuring device to check if it is connected as a test sample.
2. Socket do not contact gauge (BS1363-2 Figure 14): it is a standard measuring device to check if it is not connected as a test sample.
3. Transversal stress test gauge (BS1363-2 Figure 15): By simulating the bolt to insert into the socket test samples and imposing the prescribed weight force (poise) at the stated point to check whether the socket fits to the standard requirements.
4. Grounding minimum pull out force gauge (BS1363-2 Figure 16a): By simulating the grounding bolt insert into the socket test samples and imposing the prescribed vertical downward force (poise) to check whether the socket is fits to the standard requirements.
5. Diversion jack minimum pull out force gauge (BS1363-2 Figure 16b): By simulating the bolt of the firing line or zero line to insert into the socket test samples and imposing the prescribed vertical downward force (poise) to check whether the socket is fits to the standard requirements.
6. Socket and jack gauge (BS1363-2 Figure 11 or BS1363-1 Figure 11): Socket test samples through using the gauge to check whether the relative position of the hole, the size and depth of the hole, and whether the socket joint surface had fit to the standard requirements. There are two specifications of the go gauge, large and small.
7. Plug location and size gauge (BS13631 Figure 5). Plug test sample uses the gauge to check whether the relative position and the length of the pin as well as its joint surface with the plug whether it is fit to the standard requirements.