The salt spray corrosion test chamber can assess the ability of salt spray corrosion on materials and its protective layer, and the similar process quality of similar protective layers. At the same time, it can assess the ability of certain products to resist salt spray corrosion; this product is suitable for parts and electronic components. Salt spray corrosion tests on components, protective layers of metallic materials, and industrial products.
The salt spray test chamber uses the salt spray corrosion method to detect the corrosion resistance of the tested samples. The salt spray refers to the dispersion system composed of tiny droplets of salt in the atmosphere, and is the three-proof series of artificial environment. One, many corporate products need to simulate the destructive effects of the ocean's surrounding climate on the product, so the salt spray test chamber should be implemented. The salt spray test is divided into two types: neutral salt spray and acid salt spray. The difference is that the standard and test method are different. They are called “NSS” and “CASS” test respectively, and they are the most common type of test in the artificial climate. method.
There are four types of tests that the salt spray test chamber can do: neutral salt spray test (NSS), copper accelerating acetate spray test (CASS), alternating salt spray test, and acetate spray test (ASS test). Of course, different tests not only require different solutions for the test, and even the design and structure of the cabinet may differ.
First, the temperature of the neutral salt spray test (NSS) test box is required to be (35±2)°C, the humidity is greater than 95%, and the amount of fog drop is 1 to 2 mL/80cm*h, and the nozzle pressure is 78.5 to 137.3kPa (0.8 to 1.4). Kgf/cm2). In a salt spray test chamber, salt water containing (5 ± 0.5)% sodium chloride and pH = 6.5 to 7.2 is sprayed through a spray device to allow the salt mist to settle on the test piece to be tested. After a certain time Observe its surface corrosion.
Second, the copper accelerating acetate spray test (CASS) is based on the general salt spray test based on the addition of 5% sodium chloride brine 2 water copper chloride, the concentration of 0.26g / L, and then adjust the PH with acetic acid, Allow the salt spray collection solution to have a pH of 3.1-3.3. (Test reference GB/T 10125 artificial atmosphere corrosion test)
Third, the alternating salt spray test is a comprehensive salt spray test (using alternating salt spray test chamber to achieve.
Forth, acetate salt spray test (ASS test) was developed based on the neutral salt spray test. It is to add some glacial acetic acid in 5% sodium chloride solution.
- Working Principle Of IP Grade Waterproof Test E...
- How To Save Energy And Save Electricity From Th...
- Energy Saving Control Of Constant Temperature A...
- What Are The Textile Machinery And Equipment
- IP Protection Grade Test
- The Importance Of The Waterproof Test Equipment
- Thrust Test Probe Parameters And Methods Of Use
- Application Of Soil Sensor
- What Are The Testing Items For The Plug And Soc...
- How To Choose The Correct Fuse For The Tester
- IEC61032 Test Probe Category
- Glow Wire Flammability Test
- SHENZHEN BONAD 2018 Mid Autumn Festival And Nat...
- Future Development Trend Of Instrument Industry
- The Influence Of Drench Testing Machine On Elec...
- Here's A Waterproof Detector You Don't Know
- Operation Details Of Rain Chamber
- Guangzhou Rain Testing Machine Manufacturers Ad...
- Tips For Using The Rain Chamber
- These Standards Are Used In The Rain Chamber