Vertically Falling Water Drops Test Device
IPX12 Vertically Falling Water Drops Test Device Model: BND-IPX12C Introduction: Water ingress testing equipment is conducted to ensure the product is able to operate safely in it’s intended end-use. IPX1 IPX2 tests involve dripping. Model#BND-IPX12C is wall-mounted with the principle of...
IPX12 Vertically Falling Water Drops Test Device
Water ingress testing equipment is conducted to ensure the product is able to operate safely in it’s intended end-use. IPX1 IPX2 tests involve dripping. Model#BND-IPX12C is wall-mounted with the principle of simplicity, which is able to do IPX1 Dripping water test and IPX2 Dripping water test when tilted up to 15°
IPX1 Dripping water
Dripping water (vertically falling drops) shall have no harmful effect. Test duration: 10 minutes, equivalent to 1 mm rainfall per minute.
IPX2 Dripping water when tilted up to 15°
Vertically dripping water shall have no harmful effect when the enclosure is tilted at an angle up to 15° from its normal position. Test duration: 10 minutes, Water equivalent to 3 mm rainfall per minute.
This vertically falling water Drops equipment fully meets the IP protection grade IPX1 IPX2 from IEC60529.
1. 7inch touch screen and PLC control.
2. The turntable with a stepping motor, the turning speed can be adjusted directly on the touch screen, make sure the speed is strictly meet the IPX1 test requirement. What's more, it can also dripping water for 2.5 minutes at 4 different points, which meets the IPX2 test requirement.
3. With compressed and air drying function, make sure there will have no water left after the test.
4. Drip Nozzle diameter is 0.4mm, made according to standard requirement, easy to assemble and switch
5. Use SUS304 stainless steel plate, make sure it will not get rusty.
6. Dripping device can rise and fall freely, the drip nozzle will automatically stop when it is 200mm's far from the tested sample. (Use photoelectric detective)
Dripping box rise and fall height
Turntable decline degree
0° or 15°
Turntable rise and fall type
Leakage, water shortage, short circuit
1.What’s your MOQ?
MOQ for most of our products is 1 unit. If you purchase more products, you will get a better price accordingly.
2.Do you have an OEM/OED service?
Yes! Please contact us for details
3.What’s the validity of your quotation?
1 month. So make sure you get the latest price.
4.Why choose Bonad?
We have specialized in lab and testing equipment for years. We are experienced and professional. We are proud of our products and service!
5.Who do you serve?
The markets we serve include: information technology, medical, RF/wireless, telecommunications, industrial, consumer and manufacturing, universities, academies and institutes. Our products are popular all over the world. Our customers are from USA, Russia, Japan, Indonesia, Brazil, South Africa, Korea, Malaysia, Australia , UK, Italy, etc.