The temperature rise of the plug and socket is the difference between the temperature of the test parts and the ambient temperature after the test current is reached for a certain time under certain conditions. The temperature rise test is one of the important items in the plug and socket type test. By checking whether the temperature appreciation of the key components of the plug and socket meets the requirements of the standard, we examine the carrying capacity of the current carrying parts and the rationality of the device in the structural design. If the temperature rise of plug and socket is too high, there will be a risk of electric shock due to softening of insulation components during actual use, and it will also accelerate the aging of insulation materials.
Because the power systems of different countries all over the world are different, the size and size of plug and socket are much different. The test methods of related safety standards are quite different, which brings many puzzles to the design, producers and inspectors of plug and socket.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The meaning of dustproof and waterproof grade IPXX
- What are the common products that need to be te...
- Basic principles for the selection of environme...
- Safety common sense of all kinds of test boxes
- Some suggestions that can not be ignored in the...
- The purpose of environmental test
- The use of the test nail
- Electrical installation of a waterproof test box
- Environmental testing equipment industry overal...
- Flammability testing machine What are the techn...
- Flammability Testing
- FAQ on Soil Sensor Part One
- Installation Guide to soil sensor
- What is an environmental test chamber
- IEC60529 Ingress Protection Reference
- IEC60456 is expected to be revised in 2020
- Analysis of Maintenance Method of Electronic Un...