Sound level meter. A sound level meter is used foracoustic measurements. It's commonly a handheld instrument with a microphone. The diaphragm of the microphone responds to changesin air pressure caused by sound waves.
When you start with your sound level meter, you’d better fully understand its structure and every function key.
1.Microphone: 1/2 inch polarization capacitance microphone
① Fast sampling
② Slow sampling
⑤ Over range indication
⑥ Under range indication
⑦ Measurement Range
⑧ Maximum indication
⑨ Low power indication
⑩ Sound level value
The power button turns the sound level meter ON or OFF
4.MAX: MAX Hold Button
Press the button to enter the maximum recording mode. The MAX indication will appear on screen and the maximum measured value will be displayed on the screen. If a higher value than the displayed one appear then the new maximum value will be displayed. The meter will quit the MAX mode when you press any other key.
5..LEVEL：Select the measuring range.
Each time the level button is pressed, the level range will cycle through the “Range1”, “Range2”, and “Range3” levels
6.A/C: frequency weighting button
dBA: A-weighting measurement
dBC: C-weighting measurement
7.FAST/SLOW：time weighting button
FAST: for immediately noise measurements
SLOW: for average level of fluctuating noise
8. CAL : Calibration button
Related Industry Knowledge
- The meaning of dustproof and waterproof grade IPXX
- What are the common products that need to be te...
- Basic principles for the selection of environme...
- Safety common sense of all kinds of test boxes
- Some suggestions that can not be ignored in the...
- The purpose of environmental test
- The use of the test nail
- Temperature rise test of plug and socket
- Electrical installation of a waterproof test box
- Environmental testing equipment industry overal...
- Tips on using refrigerator test packages
- Why need PH soil sensor
- How to choose the temperature humidity test cha...
- Waterproof test machine operation note
- Burning test machine problem solving method
- IEC60598 Standard Lamp Safety Test Equipment List
- Safety performance test of lithium ion battery ...