1.What do your soil sensor probes measure?
Soil sensors measure the volumetric water content, temperature, or electric conductivity in soil.
2.Which kinds of soil sensors do you supply?
We have many kinds of soil sensors with different functions. Such as soil moisture only, soil moisture plus
temperature 2 in 1, soil moisture with EC 2 in 1， soil temperature and EC 2 in 1 and soil moisture,
temperature and EC 3 in 1.
3.What’s the applications of soil sensors？
Agriculture. Measuring soil moisture is important for agricultural applications to help farmers manage
their irrigation systems more efficiently.
Landscape irrigation. In urban and suburban areas, landscapes and residential lawns are using soil moisture
sensors to interface with an irrigation controller. using soil moisture sensors to increase the efficiency of
their irrigation systems to prevent over-watering and leaching of fertilizers
Research. Soil moisture sensors are used in numerous research applications, e.g. in agricultural
science and horticulture including irrigation planning, climate research, or environmental
science including solute transport studies .
4.What’s the outputs of soil sensor?
We manufactures soil sensors of outputs RS485, 0-2V,4-20Ma,SDI-12.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The meaning of dustproof and waterproof grade IPXX
- What are the common products that need to be te...
- Basic principles for the selection of environme...
- Safety common sense of all kinds of test boxes
- Some suggestions that can not be ignored in the...
- The purpose of environmental test
- The use of the test nail
- Temperature rise test of plug and socket
- Electrical installation of a waterproof test box
- Environmental testing equipment industry overal...
- Installation Guide to soil sensor
- What is an environmental test chamber
- IEC60529 Ingress Protection Reference
- IEC60456 is expected to be revised in 2020
- Analysis of Maintenance Method of Electronic Un...
- Get ready to know your sound meter
- Tips on using refrigerator test packages
- Why need PH soil sensor
- How to choose the temperature humidity test cha...
- Waterproof test machine operation note